- Mobile Crusher
- >Mobile Jaw Crusher
- >Mobile Cone Crusher
- >Mobile impact Crusher
- >Mobile tracked Crusher
- Cone Crusher
- >Spring Cone Crusher
- >CS Cone Crusher
- >Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Jaw Crusher
- >PE Jaw Crusher
- >European Jaw Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- >PF Impact Crusher
- >European Impact Crusher
- Sand Making Machine
- >VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
- >VSI Sand Making Machine
- >PCL Sand Making Machine
- Matching Products
- >Circular Vibrating Screen
- >Sand Washing Machine
- >Vibrating Feeder
- >Belt Conveyor
Based on Liming Heavy Industry importing and absorbing foreign technology, CS series cone crusher is a modern high-performance cone crusher. According to demand of customers, it is developed based on laminated crushing principle and conceptual design of "more crushing and less grinding"; Thus this type of cone crusher is integrated with high wobble frequency, optimal cavity shape and reasonable stroke. CS series of efficient cone crusher has more reasonable and perfect structure and more advanced technology. It is excellent in manufacturing, installing, applying and maintaining etc and can be widely applied in metallic and nonmetallic minerals, cement plants, building, sandstone metallurgy industry etc. It is applicable to iron ore, nonferrous metallic ores, granite, limestone, quartzite, sandstone and pebble stone etc.
CS series cone crusher mainly consists of frame, fixed-cone assembly, dynamic cone assembly, spring mechanism, bowl type shaft bracket part and drive part etc. its supplementary parts consist of electrical system, thin oil lubrication system and hydraulic cavity-cleaning system.
(1) Hydraulic system. The machine is equipped with hydraulic system to adjust the size of discharge opening for crusher. The hydraulic system effectively guarantees safe operation of equipments. When foreign matters exist in the crushing cavity, the hydraulic system can make dynamic cone body automatically retreat downward. When foreign matters are discharged, the system makes the retreated dynamic cone body automatically reset to keep the original position of the discharge opening to continue work.
(2) Shapes of crushing cavity. The shape of crushing cavity refers to geometric space formed between the dynamic cone and the fixed cone. The shape of crushing cavity has a strong influence on the performance of the whole machine. The shape of crushing cavity is the main technical index for crushing. Totally four specifications of cavity shapes are designed from coarse crushing to fine crushing of the machine. It may have six kinds of combination, meaning that it can be best applicable to special requirement of users.
(3) Reliable sealing: the labyrinth type seal device is adopted to substitute the old water type sealing mode to prevent dust and foreign matters from entering the machine, to guarantee lubricant clean and prolong the service life of the slide bearing and the thrust ball bearing and thereby to make the machines run reliably.
(4) Convenient replacement: it used to be very slow to replace crushing wall of former crushers. But with new structure it is very fast to replace the crushing wall of the cone crusher. As gripping part is installed on upper crushing wall, the crushing wall can be fixed just through using bolt for jacking. Lower crushing wall is fixed through using hydraulic nut for tightening. There is no need to supplement any filling materials on the back surface of upper and lower crushing walls. So it can be conveniently and rapidly replaced, thereby decreases labor strength.
(5) Adjusting opening: high-pressure-resistant displacement sensor is adopted for the machine. The position of discharge opening is adjusted in the operation room. Once press a button, corresponding information will be showed on the operating platform and we will find the size of discharge opening to be adjusted, which is very convenient and accurate.
Main Technical Data:
|Model||Dia. mm (inch)||Cavity||Feed Opening||Outlet Setting (mm)||Shaft Speed (r/min)||Power (kw)||Capacity (t/h)||Weight (t)||Dimension (mm)|
|Closing Side (mm)||Open Side (mm)|
|CSB160||1295 (4 1/4')||Fine||109||137||485||185||109-181||27||2800×2342×2668|
|CSB240||1650 (5 1/2')||Fine||188||209||16-38||485||240||181-327||55||3911×2870×3771|
|Model||Dia. mm (inch)||Cavity||Feed Opening||Outlet Setting (mm)||Shaft Speed (r/min)||Power (kw)||Capacity (t/hour)||Weight (t)||Dimension (mm)|
|Closing Side (mm)||Open Side (mm)|
|CSD160||1295 (4 1/4')||Fine||29||64||3-16||485||160||36-163||27||2800×2342×2668|
|CSD240||1676 (5 1/2')||Fine||35||70||5-13||485||220||90-209||55||3917×2870×3771|
Note: the capacity is based on limestone.